Clicks certainly seem to be on fire at the moment, having recently brought gems like our much-loved Indeed Labs’ Hydraluron into the country. Latest on the list of hot new products is the range from Nip + Fab, created by the founder of celeb cult brand Rodial, Maria Hatzistefanis. I had seen the brand in Boots on various trips to the UK but didn’t know much about it, so I did a little research and discovered that they produce a highly respected skincare line.
I popped into the branch at the V&A Waterfront and found all the Nip + Fab products being promoted in a special display. These are the products that caught my eye:
No Needle Fix
A plumping and volumizing serum to reduce the appearance of fine lines, giving you younger looking skin. Star ingredients:
- CellActive® FORM is a complex of plant-based actives that improve tonicity and firmness of the skin
- OSILIFT® oat extract acts as an instant tensor, blurring imperfections to reduce the look of wrinkles
- INDINYL® CA smoothes and hydrates the skin by stimulating collagen production
Glycolic Fix Pads
Exfoliating pads that brighten and resurface, whilst moisturising skin. A great alternative to liquid glycolic acid treatments such as AlphaH Liquid Gold or Clarins Gentle Exfoliating Brightening Toner. Star ingredients:
- Glycolic acid retextures and resurfaces
- Hyaluronic acid moisturises and refreshes
- Blue Daisy soothes and calms
A concentrated formula specifically designed to target the appearance of wrinkles. I was initially super skeptical about this “instant line filler” but the rave reviews I’ve read online are quite convincing! Did you know that it had an 8000-strong waiting list in the UK at one point?! Star ingredients:
- Amino acids smooth and minimise the look of expression lines
- Purslane extract hydrates and tightens
- Centella makes fine lines appear reduced
Pricing seems reasonable for such a good quality line so I’m excited to try some of the best sellers. The website is also very informative and gives you lots of details on how each key ingredient performs along with helpful tips for the most effective form of application. Since my serum is on the way out, I think my first purchase will probably be the No Needle Fix – have any of you tried this line yet?
Nip + Fab now available in Clicks Canal Walk, V&A Waterfront, Cavendish Square, Constantia, Kenilworth, Tableview & Gardens in Cape Town.