Happy Friday, beauties! I decided to keep my make-up very casual today, using only a few products. I evened out my skin tone with a bit of foundation, and concealed under my eyes, as usual. I then primed my eyelids and filled in my brows. I swept a minky/taupe shadow over my eyelids, and accentuated the outer corners with a grey shimmer. I applied a tiny bit of grey liner along the top lash line and blended it out so that the definition was very subtle. I then applied a nude eye pencil to the bottom water line to brighten the eyes, curled my lashes and applied two coats of mascara. I opted to keep the lips very natural by using a soft rosy colour. I’ve just realised that I have completely forgotten the blush today – clearly I’m in the weekend frame of mind already! Silly.
Here is the list of the products I used:
- Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Gel Foundation in 53
- Clinique Airbrush Concealer in 01 Fair
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
- MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Lingering
- MAC Brow Set
- MAC Eyeshadow in Satin Taupe
- Chanel Illusion D’Ombre in 83 Illusoire
- MAC Eye Kohl in Phone Number
- 3 Custom Colour Clarifying Pencil
- Maybelline Great Lash Mascara
- Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Moss in 08 Rosetto
Have a lovely weekend!