If you’ve learned anything about me through this blog, it’s that I’m obsessed with The Body Shop. I’m fairly sure that I single-handedly keep the store afloat by purchasing vast numbers of body butters and multiple bottles of cleansing oil, filling my basket during every sale and raving about their skincare non-stop. It’s no secret that I swear by their body butters because they’re incredibly moisturising and smell wonderful. I’ve lost count of how many bottles of Silky Cleansing Oil I’ve gone through, and the Vitamin E Sink In Moisture Mask is my secret weapon for smooth, hydrated skin. To win your own stash of these awesome products, just enter using the Rafflecopter form below:
- Open to residents of South Africa only and entrants must be over 18 years of age (or have a parent/guardian’s consent before entering).
- There will be 10 separate giveaways, each loaded in a separate blog post at alldolledup.co.za, starting on Monday 14 December 2015.
- The 10 giveaways/posts will be published on consecutive week days up to and including Friday 25 December (one post per week day for two weeks).
- Entries for all 10 giveaways will close at midnight on 31 December 2015 and no entries will be accepted after this date.
- The winner will be selected at random and notified on/before 31 January 2016.
- If the first drawn winner does not claim the prize within 14 days, another winner will be drawn.
- An entry is only considered valid if it is submitted via the Rafflecopter form on the blog post.
- Only one entry per giveaway per person is allowed BUT entrants can earn bonus entries by completing specific tasks within the Rafflecopter form.
- The winner will receive the following products to be shipped anywhere within South Africa:
- The Body Shop Fuji Green Tea Body Butter 200ml
- The Body Shop Virgin Mojito Body Butter 200ml (limited edition)
- The Body Shop Shea Body Butter 200ml
- The Body Shop Camomile Silky Cleansing Oil 200ml
- The Body Shop Vitamin E Sink In Moisture Mask 100ml
These products are not sponsored and were paid for by All Dolled Up.