Real Techniques brushes are our favourite “drugstore” brushes by a country mile! The superb quality and purse-friendly price point make them the perfect choice for novices and pros alike. We were thrilled with Foschini brought this UK brand to our shores earlier in the year, and they are now available from Clicks, selected Woolworths stores, and online at Takealot.
LA Girl USA Cosmetics is another good quality, affordable makeup brand which is available from Dischem. Jules has gone through multiple bottles of their HD Pro BB Cream and rates it as one of the best she has ever used. The ULTRA eyeshadow palette offers an impressive shade range, which means you can use it to create multiple different looks!
Enter using the Rafflecopter form below to win this prize:
- Open to residents of South Africa only and entrants must be over 18 years of age (or have a parent/guardian’s consent before entering).
- There will be 10 separate giveaways, each loaded in a separate blog post at alldolledup.co.za, starting on Monday 14 December 2015.
- The 10 giveaways/posts will be published on consecutive week days up to and including Friday 25 December (one post per week day for two weeks).
- Entries for all 10 giveaways will close at midnight on 31 December 2015 and no entries will be accepted after this date.
- The winner will be selected at random and notified on/before 31 January 2016.
- If the first drawn winner does not claim the prize within 14 days, another winner will be drawn.
- An entry is only considered valid if it is submitted via the Rafflecopter form on the blog post.
- Only one entry per giveaway per person is allowed BUT entrants can earn bonus entries by completing specific tasks within the Rafflecopter form.
- The winner will receive the following items, to be shipped anywhere within South Africa:
- Real Techniques Core Collection Brush Set
- LA Girl ULTRA Eyeshadow Palette
These products are not sponsored and were paid for by All Dolled Up.