Charlotte Tilbury is a name synonymous with glamour; her luxurious makeup range is the stuff of dreams, filled with exquisitely-packaged beauty products designed to make you look like your best self. Earlier this year, she launched a limited edition collaboration with the Norman Parkinson archive, which included 1975 Red, a classic 70s-style coral lip colour in her signature Matte Revolution finish. I promptly ordered one and can tell you that it’s the most comfortable and beautiful lipstick I’ve ever worn. You can see it in action here:
The shade is no longer available but I got my hands on a second one which I’m going to give away to one of you (which makes me want to cry a little bit). Enter using the form below and good luck! We hope you’ve enjoyed our 10 Days of Giveaways – MERRY CHRISTMAS!
- Open to residents of South Africa only and entrants must be over 18 years of age (or have a parent/guardian’s consent before entering).
- There will be 10 separate giveaways, each loaded in a separate blog post at alldolledup.co.za, starting on Monday 14 December 2015.
- The 10 giveaways/posts will be published on consecutive week days up to and including Friday 25 December (one post per week day for two weeks).
- Entries for all 10 giveaways will close at midnight on 31 December 2015 and no entries will be accepted after this date.
- The winner will be selected at random and notified on/before 31 January 2016.
- If the first drawn winner does not claim the prize within 14 days, another winner will be drawn.
- An entry is only considered valid if it is submitted via the Rafflecopter form on the blog post.
- Only one entry per giveaway per person is allowed BUT entrants can earn bonus entries by completing specific tasks within the Rafflecopter form.
- The winner will receive:
- 1 x Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick in ‘1975 Red’ (Limited Edition)
This item was not sponsored and was paid for by All Dolled Up.