Today I have a couple of meetings so I have a little more make-up on that I usually do when I work at home all day. Skin is smoothed over with a sheer coverage BB cream and I’ve used a cream blush in peachy tones (which works with my lipstick of choice) to keep the look fresh and dewy. A bit of light contour and highlight is thrown in and eyes are softly defined with a mid-tone brown cream shadow, a couple of coats of black mascara and a metallic bronze eyeliner in the waterline. A light dusting of translucent powder tones down the shine in my T-zone and sets my under-eye concealer perfectly.
Here’s a list of the products and tools I’ve used – let me know if you want a review on any of them!
- Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector in Medium
- Smashbox Brow Tech to Go in Taupe
- Bobbi Brown Corrector in Light to Medium Bisque
- Clinique Airbrush Concealer in 04 Neutral Fair
- MAC Paint Pot in Groundwork
- Accessorize Volumising Mascara in Jet Black
- MAC Eye Kohl in Powersurge
- Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder in Light
- NYX Cream Blush in Tickled
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Porcelain Pink
- Revlon Lip Butter in Peach Parfait
- MAC Prep+Prime Translucent Finishing Powder (Pressed)